Tuesday, September 17, 2013

REVIEW: The Face Shop LOVELY ME:EX ANGEL SKIN POWDER PACT



Okay, my search for my first powder compact is over! I've found what works for my skin.
Because before, back in high school, I have tried pressed powders from Pond's, Clean & Clear, Johnson & Johnson's, etc -- yung mga usong brands nung high school. PLUS Careline, Ever Bilena, etc when I got to college.

And sadly, ALL of those broke me out. So I swore off putting powders on my face (not even baby powder). 

But after I graduated college, I started to NEED having something that will make me look less haggard and shiny and all that icky stuff. No more nene-look. Since those brands mentioned above are what we have here as the cheap drugstore brands, I tried to go a little more expensive -- I tried a Korean brand, The Face Shop.

I use the foundation and the primer (Phytogenic Infinite Line) from Face Shop too and it works for me so I just assumed their pacts will work for me too. Since I'm just trying it out first, I went for the cheapest one. 

This is what you'll see when you open the pact.


Has the puff inside, a little plastic cover, and it has the product name on the powder itself

A photo of my face with it is not needed. It just does its job, makes your face shine free without making you look too cakey.

I am in shade NB35, and it blends perfectly on my skin.
I use it as an everyday powder and as a setting powder for my stage makeup.
This retails for Php395.00 atThe Face Shop -- not bad.

The label at the back
 
And it lasts a long time too. I've been using this for several months already -- the start of the year I think?  And I've only hit pan the later part of August? Sulit!!!

Lasting power is so-so since I have EXTREMELY oily skin so I don't see it as unusual if I find my face oily after a few hours -- retouch retouch na lang if needed.

No comments: