Sunday, August 27, 2006

Little cakes filled witH loooooooove....♥♥♥


yuMmm.......da earth-shattering taste of mah double chocolate muffins is better than the food of the gods......haha!!

oOzing with chocolatey go0dness....I made these little bundles of chocolate joy with loooots of loooooooove.....♥♥♥

t0o bad you readers and avid fans can't taste it...it's like japan#44 (hehe....)
nuthin....just telling y'all that yesterday I was busy with the muFFins....... ----->>>>>>>>

especially when you add chilled cream on top with bits of chocolate CHUNKS or chocolate chips.....yumMMm.....!!!!!!

I actually like baking!!...haha!!...ala lng....not that hard....hehe...

anyhoo......I'm gonna be opening my new multiply site sumwhere in September soooo watch out for that....cauze there will be TONS of pics....I'm sure you're gonna see your face in there one day....so get ready!!!! Haha!!...cauze a camwhore is going to reawaken!!

//eviL LaugH!!!!\\

No comments: