Monday, August 21, 2006

To my avid fans out there....(haha!!)

[currently listening to: Mike Francis & Amii Stewart]
peek-a-boo!! haha!!...freeeaky..
So I'm updating again because of....you guessed it....extremely overwhelming Gundy-demand....haha!!

Actually..I haven't blogged lately cauze I run out of things to talk about....or at least...for now.

Anyhoo....hopefully, I'll be getting a new camera in September (yay!^_^) from the best uncle you can have (you know who you are...haha!!) !!!!

I'm really praying for that camera!!.....okei...stop talking about it...you might just jinx it....haha!

And when I do get that sexy new camera (^^).....I'm gonna be the camwhore you never knew!! haha!!! XD

Speaking of camwhorage.....I found this site/blog of a Filipino gay guy.......who lives like Paris Hilton or sumthin........www.Bryanboy.com...
You can click that or you can also find it in my Linkz at the right part of this page...

He blogs...I dunno...5x a day??! And he has a loooooot of pictures....hahA!!!

anyhoo...,,,due to scheduled camwhorage...if in the coming month..I'm gonna be chasing you for freakin' pictures...itz because I already have that sexy new camera and I am never going to leave the house without it...

//eviL LaugH!!\\

I'm not jinxing it or whatever but I'm just sooooo relieved that I'm gonna be replacing that shitty Kodak that breaks this fast! //snaps fingers!!\\

Haha!! Sorry if anyone from Kodak is reading this....but it's true....deal with it...Haha!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

avid fan ha...
hehe...
:)

eKa said...

yeh!!....ahihi...XD