Saturday, November 11, 2006

Many thanks to those who remembered..

[currently listenin to: Gavin DeGraw]

for those of you who did not know...

it was my birthday last Tuesday, November 7...

yeah...

tsk..tsk........those people who forgot......

anyhoo....

Let me make a lot of special mentions to those very thoughtful people...(from school ha)

To those who gave me material symbols of "remembrance"...okei now...

Thank you ICAR & MARTIN!!!

dami noh?? .....joke lng!! XD

To those who made posts in their blogs just for this...

Thank you CARLO!!!

grabeh...dami rin noh?? hehehe....

For those who bothered to text me and greet me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Thank you ICAR, NICHELLE, JM, ANGELINE, AIMES, RHENEE, JESSICA, LESTER, KATRINA, JACQUES, GERHARD, MARTIN, MICHELLE S., REHG & LOVELY !!!!

note: I did not erase by inbox...so yan na yan.... :))

For those of you na binulabog ang MakSci nng umaga at kinantahan ako...

Thank you BECQUEREL and some of the JUNIORS!!!

hehe...

for my family...of course....THANK YOU!!!

Too many people to put in here....basta...


THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday!
Ur old...
*Ehem* Nakisama ako sa Becquerel nung kumanta cla ng Happy Birthday. Hehe.

Mwah!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!
:D
Ang cute talaga ng question mark... I wonder wats the font...

eKa said...

wahahahaha!!!

tnx gundy!!
tnx carlo!!

gundy!!! tatanda ka rin...remembah that!!

mwahahahahahaha!!!!