Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ok....so why is this again??

[currently listenin to: Gavin DeGraw]

ok....yesterday (Saturday), I bought uhm...."Save the Last dance 2" and "John Tucker Must Die" on DVD.

yah...in AANI (the weekend market near the village in FTI)..hehehe

so anyhoo.....when we were going home na...as we (Ate Liezl and I) were like walking in....towards the gate of the village.....the guard asked me

"San po kayo??"

and he asked that with conviction.

Its like duh...I LIVE THERE!!!

never in my whole life have I been asked where I was going.....and my whole life, I've been livin in the same damn village, for cryin out loud!!!!

With matching taray-factor, I answered back...

"Uh...I LIVE HERE."

Whooooo!!! Nose-bleed!!!!!!
English yun a....haha.....buti nga sa kanya.......

Sabi ng kasama ng guard..."Ui...resident yan"

So he kept sayin..."Ay...pasensya na po..pasensya na po..."

Sana pinagalitan ko pa nga e....sumthin like..."Anong pasensya.....!?!??@#$%...you were like suspectin me as an outsider....blah blah blah..."

but nah...I had more class than that...

Whooooo!!! Nose-bleed uli!!


Ganun na ba kalala ang itsura ko at mukha na akong taga-labas...???!

haaaaay....life is like sooooo unfair...

anyhoo....

If this ever happened again.....expect rage.

That kinda offended me a bit there.

No comments: