Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Black Pearl

[currently listenin to: Yeng Constantino & RJ Jimenez]

I LOVE WHAT I DO!!!

I have given up a lot just to join this performance...

just to attend rehearsals....I made this my priority...

I even gave up a family trip to Enchanted Kingdom for this...

ha!!

I am really dedicated to this...and I love what I do..

too bad I'm just a member of the corps de ballet...

O WELL...

everybody goes through that naman....

But really....

I am always happy when I attend rehearsals...even though it's always tiring and VERY exhausting....I AM REALLY VERY HAPPY whenever I dance...

siiiiigh....

(background music: I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred)

okay....I just remembered something and I like what I remembered.....hehehehe...

wooohooo!!!

The Black Pearl will be on March 11, 2007, 4pm
at the Teatro Aguinaldo at Camp Aguinaldo...
yeah...

Admissin is free and seats are (I think) first-come-first-serve??
yeah...??


No comments: