Sunday, January 21, 2007

oh my gosh...it's been a while....

[currently listenin to: Jason & Lara]

aaargh...it has been so loooooong....as in...

this is so not me.

hehe...during this blog leave of mine, I have finished 3 whole Asian series....all marathoned...hehe..

that's a lot for me btw.

Let's see.....what has happened in my life lately...

In school....

Exams are over...Family Day is over (stupid 3rd place...anyhoo)...and the play is still not there yet...still not yet...uhm..."buo"...as in..

It's far from being done...

In ballet (my favorite part in my life XD)...

Rehearsals are still going on....I'm a Sea Creature btw...hehe...

I love everything about this ballet (except for the fact that I'm just part of the corps...anyhoo..that's the life of a typical Fuschia girl)

I love everything about it ESPECIALLY it's leads!!!

Oh...the ballet is entitled "The Black Pearl" btw....

I am given big-time INSPIRATION again..thanks to this...

siiiiiiiiigh....[very very big smile...or yet again...GRIN]

No comments: