Saturday, April 15, 2006

wehehe.....sa ACB exams....

wooohooo!!! da exams are over! As I lazily sit on this chair in fron of mah computer...I reminisce...

sa St. Paul's College Pasig (sp?) kmi nagexam sa ACB (Australian Conservatoire of Ballet). This pic right here is of the Level 1 Group 3 which consist of (from left to right) Adelyn, Bea, Marge, moi and Ate Em.

Christine Walsh herself was the examiner....I am here right now...waiting for the results of this freakin test. Tatlong araw na lng....what if I failed??? What if....

RarrRr......this goes on and on....

Add to that......

I just bought my first pair of pointe shoes!!!!!

I got a Grishko......mwahahahahahaha!!!! I'm a 5 1/2.....bka nga lng mareject ni Ms. Damian....it may not fit me well or sumthin....anyhoo.....I felt really good while fitting....and my gash......was I happy!!! Muntik na nga lng himatayin ang nanay ko knina cauze its like superrrrr mahal!!!! Hope for the best!! Excited na ako sa April 18......

No comments: