Friday, April 21, 2006

woohoo!!! new pointe shoes!!!

hey pipol!!!!

told yah I'm gonna be on pointe this summer...^_^

hehehe......I got a Grishko 2007 which is 4 1/2 XXX with a Hard shank....whoo!!....haha!!! AND DAMN! IT HURTS!!.........o well.....who cares?? I'M HAPPY....^_^

I bought it from That's D Pointe in Metrowalk, Pasig.....ya know wat.....I actually bought the pair last Saturday..I got the same Grishkos but it was 5 1/2 before I took it to class last Tuesday..I already knew that it was too big...and boy was I RIGHT!!....

Ms. Damian told me to return it and have it exchanged cause it was way too big so I did on Wednesday.

So I got the 4 1/2's then.

Thursday (yesterday), I brought it again...so I can have it sewn for me or ask how to sew it anyway. It got an approved from my teacher so everybody was happy (yay me!)

In our class, only two people have Grishkos, me and Bea...whoo!!!...everybody was wearing Capezio...anyhoo....ya know how much toe pads (Ouch Pouch Jr.) cost???

A WHOPPING P1500!!!!!

How about the Bunion Busters??

ANOTHER WHOPPING P800!!!

whoo!!!

Muntik nang himatayin ang nanay ko.....but she said it's better to have a lot of protection....anyhoo..

I have just sewn my ribbons and elastics....actually mom sew the ribbons I sew the elastics.....anyhoo....

hehe....It was the first time I got to wear pointe shoes with ribbons last night!! Anyhoo...no biggie...

Just hopin that I could still walk after tomorrow...that's all...hehe...the first two classes were really exhausting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN REALLLLLLLLY EXHAUSTING (and confusing too....???)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grabe.... More than 2000 pesos
dats my allowance 4 1 month

any weiz.....
Good luck sa POINTE mo.....
kaya mo yan!!

eKa said...

wahahaha!!!...tnx!! ^_^