Saturday, October 28, 2006

P.S. i hate you :))

[currently listenin to: American Hi-Fi]

whoo...I have been looking for this song for hours and at last! I found it!! (Oh Lori...haha!!)

Turns out...my dad keeps telling me it was by the Doobie Bros. but its by the Alessi Bros. pala....

whoa....that took a lot of time.

Watzsup with the title you may ask? Well.....I am not really in the mood to tell anyways....sorry!

haha.

anyhoo...my gahd..vacation is like over....so much for sem break....it has gone too fast.Too fast for my liking....too fast for anyone's liking...

okei...the previous song is now over....and Stevie Wonder is now ranting about his sorry life.

Joke!...I love Stevie Wonder.....he's just calling me his Cherie Amour...(sp?) ahahaha!!...ala lng

anyhoo......now that's song is over...this playlist just keeps going over and over.....

but what the hell....i love the songs nman e!

yesterday nga pla...

I was in Madam's house...well...I just ended up sleeping on her bed with her Tigger pillow and going home with her dad's freshly baked biscuits....ahaha!! (Tnx...that was really good by the way)

At least...we started sumthin.... :))

Anyhoo......sa laki ng mansion nila madam...naligaw pa ako...ahihi....joking only!!..... :))

d nga.

I don't wanna go back to school yet!! I just miss the people in it (well....except for a couple of people of course, who are both ASSes) grrr!

sigh...my gash my ganache!! I love this song...hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I also miss the people in school. BTW, I found myself sa background mo. Uh-huh... That's Carlo -> Me -> You
Bwahaha! The three of us look gooodd...

eKa said...

ahaha!! so you diiiid!!!
haha!!
well...

we always look good. ÜÜÜ

;)