Saturday, March 15, 2008

Haay nako! Watdahell?!?!

[currently listenin to: Mika]

Damnit!! Hindi niyo ba ako naiintindihan?!
Ang mahirap diyan e may nagagalit back pero hindi naman alam kung bakit nagagalit e.

Kasi...si Slave Bitch talaga oo!!

Anyway...I ask you, WHY ARE YOU EVEN ANGRY? WHAT'S MAKING YOU SO MAD?

Kapag nasagot niyo yun nang matino, ok fine. Magaling.
But I doubt it. I don't think you even have a good reason.

Mygahd. Look at it this way. If you didn't have a problem with us in the first place, you wouldn't act so angry with us kung hindi namin kayo pinapansin, or hindi niyo rin kami 'hindi papansinin'. You WOULD ask us what the hell is wrong with us, kung bakit kami nagkaganoon. But NO, hindi yun ang nangyari. You had a very negative response, that only means that you already had a problem with us.

O c'mon. You all know me. I wouldn't be this concerned kung wala akong reason, right? You know me. I know you do.

(Hoy, Slave Bitch! Tandaan mo sinabi ko sayo.)

Kaya don't act like you were the saints of the century, damnit.

I wouldn't stick with people na hindi ko naman masakyan. That is already MY problem. But the way you make us feel so left out is not really a good thing, is it? Now that is YOUR problem.

No comments: