Thursday, May 04, 2006

DEPAPEPE

waaaaaaaaaaah!!!

i love 'em...i love 'em....i love 'em!!!!!!

MU-HA-HA-HA-HA ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Depapepe.....they-are-so-???
I don't even have a word to describe them....

rarrRr....superr galing mag-guitar....

and watyaknow??!?! THEY'RE JAPANESE!!!!

MU-HA-HA-HA-HA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Being the anime adik that I am..I first heard them on Animax Musix....(sp??)...wehehe....and I fell in love with them ever since.....^_^

Grabeh...etoh ang level ng pag-gigitara na hindi maaabutan ng mga wannabe kong mga skul mates.....(hey...I'm not referring to anybody.....hmmMm...)

I will kiss that schoolmate of mine if he/she ever plays like them. But sadly I will do that to no one cauze hindi talaga nila maaabutan ang level ng Depapepe.....

Say it with meh now....

MU-HA-HA-HA-HA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Take that!! you pipol!!! (hmmMm....hu am I referring to??)

I dunno....there's like an epidemic going on around......everybody wants to learn how to play the freakin guitar??!?!

Like what is up with that??!

I actually really like listenin to it.....but knowing that EVERYBODY wants to learn the freakin thing...takes all the essence out of it....not soooo special anymore, is it??

I can think of absolutely NO ONE that doesn't want to be involved with playing the freakin instrument other than myself........

o well!! Let them be...at least they're happy.....

anyhoo...!!!! you gotta listen to Depapepe......only music....usually no words.....and they ROCK!! For starters...try listenin to START or SUMMER PARADE...wehehe.....bsta!!

And! oo nga pla!!.....

I finally got an approved!!

Technically that approved only came from my mom and my dad doesn't want anything to do with it.....wOw...now that's supportive....heck!

o well!!!

keep shmilin'!!!! ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gundy toh... Hahaha... Ayoko din mag-guitar noh... :)

eKa said...

wehehe!!!....then good for you!!
As of now....two other pipol have replied...and that's you, Gundy and the other one is Genna......

wOw....we make something out of this....

tnx for da comment!!!
nice to know that somebody goes to your blog....

luv yah!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! miss Ballet!♥ T_T