Sunday, May 07, 2006

Vella C. Damian School of Ballet

Let's look at a day in a life of a ballet student at VCD School of Ballet. Any day there is enjoyable and exhausting. Sooooo........

Well....I prepare an hour before leaving the house....my class is at 3pm so I take a shower at 12:30 so I could leave on or before 1:30.....I always want to be at least 30 mins. early for class sooo.....I do that....yun na yon.

I travel an hour to Quezon City from ParaƱaque....usually while waiting..I just sleep or listen to the radio and more often....nakatunganga lang ako.

When I arrive at Mayon...I take of my clothes (the ones I'm wearing on top of my leotard) and then I wait...again.

I socialize at this point (while waiting for class to start)....and what other stuff to do than this....


[click on the pic na lang for a larger version]

wehehe....let's see...

sa first pic....
bea, czarisse, ivanna, ellyce, eka and bea
next pic....
okei...same pipol...nag-iba lang ang positions..
third pic...
si Ate em yng nsa pinaka-left....

So this summer, may Dance Festival thingy....and guess what??!?........I'M ACTUALLY PART OF IT!!!
hehe....yay! for me....I'm gonna be on the dance on pointes.......

I still don't know what I'm gonna dance as of now....I'll find out sooner or later...

Syempre sa lahat ng groups.....may mga...I dunno what you call them...pero....etoh!

hehe...ang napakagulong duo nina ian at louie!!!...hehe...si ian yng mas matangkad...si louie nman yng mas cute....hehe....

I personally like the third pic.....hehe..pacute??!

to be continued........

1 comment:

eKa said...

woohoo!!! ala lng!

hey may part2 pa toh...wehehe...

pwease mga pipol...pwetty pweeease....lagay naman kayo ng comments...

it's like no one even comes here....

just keep shmilin'!!! ^_^