Saturday, June 03, 2006

Aguinaldo Fest (General Rehearsal)


haay....tapos na rin ang Aguinaldo Fest....but I'm kinda sad that it ended already.....I didn't want it to end....I want to do lots and lots of performances......but like everything else......it has to end eventually....and it did.

Performing is really fun. The Performing Arts Festival 2006 was my first show since six years ago...so that was really a long time ago.

haha...let me tell you all about it....May30 was the date of the show so naturally May29 was the General Rehearsal chuvah....
It was my first time in the AFP Theater...so going to Camp Aguanaldo.......WE GOT FREAKIN LOST!!

Umabot kami sa Ramon Magsaysay HS (cubao) or sumthin.....as in inikot namin ang buong Edsa...my gulay!!!
When finally umabot kami sa Camp Aguinaldo...hindi rin namin mahanap ang AFP Theater so.....inikot namin (ni Kuya Jerry) ang buong Camp Aguinaldo!!!....another "oh! my gulay!!!"

ahihi........so after making libot to the whole place....I finally got there....very relieved that I was actually on time. (buti na lang umalis kami ng maaga)

Sooo....iniwan na ako dun...all alone with lots of food na baon (may malaking lunch box nga ako e...hehe...)

The whole rehearsal thing was fine....
Yung final run nng araw na yon was the chance to like video the whole show....but dahil sa wala akong kasama.....no video...(sayang yng hiniram kng videocam kay Tita Chona)
I did my own make-up (which was, thank God, fine....didn't look like a monster or sumthin) and I took care of myself for that day......wishing that it will never end...
to be continued.....

No comments: