Friday, June 16, 2006

I feel sooo bad...

sigh...
I feel so guilty.....really I am...

Knina ksi.....ang daming activities....as in...
and one of those was yng sa Chem...

Our group really had a hard time putting the stuff together kasi.....we were like...yah...confused.
And honestly speaking.....I was not really much of a help....

I really do not know what to do...even after realizing our mistakes.....and alam ko na the least I can do was to stay with my group and be with them.....

and great.....
I DIDN'T.

Stupid Friday.....Stupid Time......
Actually I can't really get mad at those.....but really....I like to hit my head with a hard bound book right now...


Add to that....

I am a Friday Cleaner........

and I DID NOT clean.

why??? why??!! why?!!!!

I dunno.

Now.....I feel really bad.....wala na nga akong naitulong ako pa yung nagmamadaling umuwi....
Wanna say....
to my groupmates in Chem... (Aimes, Lovely, Ehmghee, Misaki, Gerhard and Christine)

I'M SOORRY!!!!!!!

huhuhuhuuhuhu.....I let my group down and hindi ako matatahimik pag alam kong iniwan ko ang sarili kong ganito......
sigh.....first activity pa naman......

AND I'M TURNING INTO THE KIND OF PERSON I DESPISE.

Kaya ayoko pag Friday....parents ko ang sumusundo sa akin.....and they're like all grumpy about the time....
palaging..."hoy! lam mo bang kanina pa kami naghihintay sayo.....pagod na pagod na kami.....hindi mo ba alam ang oras.....blah..blah..blah..."

I get that every freakin Friday.....

e pano pg may important stuff like this.....
aaaaaarrrgh!!! naiinis ako sa sarili ko!!!!

anong magagawa ko to make up for this......bhla na....bsta I will....


I know for some this is not a big deal.....but to me...it is...dahil alam ko kng ano ang nararamdaman ng iba....I actually imagine that I'm in THEIR place....ganon lng yon....

And when I do.....its not a pretty thing to see.....really.
Watch my life slowly make-sabog!!.................or not.




No comments: