Sunday, June 04, 2006

Getting to Know Me from A-Z

A - Age: 14

B - Band listening to right now: The Isley Brothers??

C - Career: Medicine (doctor ha...)

D - Drink or smoke: neither?.....or drink?? mwahahahaha!!!....joke lng..

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: myself

F - Favorite song/s at the moment: Round and Round....hmmMm....the stuff from my Jazz CD..haha!!...Mas que Nada...Sitti's version...

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Beorms??

J - Junk foods you like: Lays, PikNik, Coke.....blah..blah..blah..

L - Longest car ride ever: to Pangasinan!!...haaay...

M - My favorite Sport/s: Swimming??

N - Number of relationships you've had: 0

O - One wish you have: continue ballet to be a soloist....mwahahaha!!!

P - Phobias: Insects (anything with more than 4 legs)

Q - Favorite Quote: "Erikaaaaaa!!! Yng mga kalat moooooo!!!!" (aaah...music to my ears)

R - Reason to smile: I'm gonna dance na....

S- Song: The Highways of My Life

T- Time you woke up: 7:30-ish??

U - Unknown fact about you: When I'm alone in the kitchen...I pretend I'm in my own cooking show!!! haha!!!.....

V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: Ampalaya

W - Worst habit: I unconsciously raise my eyebrows making my eyes bulge!!!

X - X-rays you've had: a few??

Y- Yummy food/s: Mango Crepe from Pancake House, spicy stuff...the ham and sausages from Santi's), chocolate!!

Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: