Thursday, March 08, 2007

JS Prom!! ♥

[currently listenin to: Michael Bublè]

Venue: Navy Officers' Club
March 3, 2007
My Date: Kenneth Neil Asino
Table #: 5


okei now...on with details...

so here's the dress...it's like brownish-goldish at the top (it's a halter and it's backless btw)...has some kind of ribbon thing above the waist...the skirt is orange and has a gradient thing going on...orange going to pink....

and I love my gold shoes (but they don't love me)!!!
plus the gold pouch (that contained stuff like my baby, my phone, a gun, my Swiss knife, retouch stuff...and other essentials)

I arrived there early...I found Icar and Jessica (and Jenee) and we waited until everyone else arrived and the program started na....

In the turnover ceremony...I was the one in the candle...from Toni Antiporda (on behalf of the Seniors) to yours truly (on behalf of the Juniors)...

After standing there for what seemd like hours...the other stuff started....

I was with the cotillion dancers by the way....Jed was my partner...

FEET STATUS (after all that): Dying (but not even close to "ballet"-dying)

hehehehe....

The Food: a little piece of Liempo, Fish Fillet, Baked Mac (?), and the (chicken?) salad...plus rice of course.
I didn't feel the Iced Tea...it was supposed to be bottomless???

Then the dancing starts...

WE were actually the first ones to go to the dance floor....right after eating...
Kenneth was my date but JM asked me first to dance....
haha!! It was awkward being the first ones to go to the dance floor...but once you get there...you won't mind the other people "trying" to watch anyway....

Anyhoo...
Awards for the Night!

Ms. Silka 2007......Nichole Bagwan
Best Dressed: Mary Grace Pascua & Mark Robert Baldo
Prom Prince & Princess: Neil John Masaya & Zarah Ramones.....

pics...ng candidates for Prom Prince and Princess plus Ms. Silka

Ms. Silka, Nichole Bagwan of III-Henri Becquerel!!!

and...my fave pic of the night!! (whuuaaat?!?!!!)...hehehehehe.......

Aaaawww....wahahahahaha!!! Hope ya pipol had fun (?!?!)...

Btw....the souvenir (the video thing) and the pictures (yng official)....hindi pa rin binibigay...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah... akala ko ba suuuuuuuuuuuper haba ng post na toh. iksi lang pala :(
anyway, naiinip na din ako sa video and pics!!!
enjoy ung prom ha :)

eKa said...

napagisip-isip ko kasi...

natamad na pla akong mag-add pa ng mga stuff sa post na toh..

kya nagshort-cut na lng ako...

hehe...

o well...

Anonymous said...

whoah!!! ang dami kong Sleeping pic sa Multiply mo ah.... hehehehheeh oh well.....

Ang qt talaga ng family este Pic natin nung prom.... :D Kilig daw ba... Lagay mo nman d2 sa blogspot mo.... :D

eKa said...

hehehehehe...ang dali mo kasing picturan e...hehehe

pag ndi ako tinamad...XD